Use of Personally Identifiable Information
ABillCut may use your personally identifiable information as follows:
- to process your enrollment and requests for Services and to perform such Services;
- to communicate with you about the Services
- to bill you and collect payment for Services;
- to perform customer support functions and respond to issues arising from the Services and your use of the Platform
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, analyze Platform usage, improve our content and service offerings, and customize our content, layout, and the Platform;
- to identify and inform you about services and products from ABillCut and ABillCut ’s business partners that may be of interest to you, including by using targeted banner advertisements and sending communications relevant to your use of the Platform and/or Services;
- for troubleshooting problems, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity, enforcing our Customer Terms, and meeting our legal and regulatory obligations;
Disclosure of Information
Unless you provide your affirmative consent, ABillCut does not sell your personally identifiable information. The following is a non-exhaustive description of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed in the normal scope of ABillCut ’s business:
- To Your Providers The Services you request may require us to contact providers of products and services to you in order to negotiate on your behalf. In the course of performing these Services, we may share certain identifying information you provide to us with these providers.
- To Our Internal Service Providers There are a number of separate services offered by third parties, that ABillCut refers to as external service providers, that may be complementary to your use of ABillCut. If you choose to use these separate services, disclose information to the external service providers, and/or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their privacy policies. With your consent, ABillCut may provide some of your personal information to the external service provider offering such services, for your convenience. To prevent ABillCut ’s disclosure of your personally identifiable information to an external service provider, you can decline such consent or simply not use their services. You should evaluate the practices of external services providers before deciding to use their services.
- To Advertisers ABillCut may aggregate personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for their marketing and promotional purposes. ABillCut does not disclose your information in a personally identifiable manner to such third party advertisers without your consent. For example, only if you provide your affirmative consent by opting in on the Platform will you receive offers that, based on your personally identifiable information, may be of interest to you from lead generation companies.
- for other internal purposes such as reporting, management, and in connection with ABillCut’s financial, accounting, legal, and administrative functions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
The personally identifiable information and other information that we collect varies depending on your use of the Platform and the specific Services you request. The information that we may collect from you includes the following:
- Contact information such as name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number; Identifiers such as account number, password, username Information about preferences in marketing and purchasing Provider account details necessary for the performance of Services Date of birth;
- Social security number:
- Banking details, payment card information, or other information needed to process payments to or from you;
- Demographic information such as your gender, profession, and education;
- IP and MAC addresses, location, and browser information;
- Mobile network information and device information If you send ABillCut personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send ABillCut correspondence about your activities or postings on ABillCut, ABillCut may choose to collect such information into a file specific to you.
Collection of Personal Information
You give us your implied consent to collect your personally identifiable information when you request our Services, access the Platform, or communicate with us directly or indirectly. We may collect your information when you communicate with us in writing, online, or by speaking to our team members. We also may collect information through the use of technology through the Platform as described below. Although we collect your information primarily from you, we may also collect information from other sources including our business partners or other third parties who represent that they have a right to disclose that information.
We limit our collection of personally identifiable information to that which we identify as necessary for appropriate purposes. We shall collect such information by fair and lawful means.
Newsletters and CAN-SPAM Compliance
ABillCut sends only verified, opt-in e-mail newsletters, specifically requested by subscribers. Subscriptions to our newsletters are verified by sending an e-mail confirmation to your e-mail address, which requires a positive response before an e-mail address is added to our newsletter list. ABillCut is fully compliant with the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003.
Use of Tracking Technology
- Cookies ABillCut utilizes “cookies” in connection with provision of the Platform and Services. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer for record-keeping purposes. A cookie does not identify you personally or contain any other information about you but it does identify your computer. The ABillCut and some of our third-party service providers may use a combination of “persistent cookies” (cookies that remain on your hard drive for an extended period of time) and “session ID cookies” (cookies that expire when you close your browser) on the Platform to, for example, track overall site usage, and track and report on your use and interaction with ad impressions and ad services. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie so that you will have an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance. However, you should note that refusing cookies may have a negative impact on the functionality and usability of the Platform.
- Web beacons “Web beacons,” also called single-pixels (1×1) or clear GIFs, are electronic images that allow a website to access cookies and help track marketing campaigns and general usage patterns of visitors to those websites. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information, such as cookie numbers, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page where the web beacon is placed. No personally identifiable information about you is shared with third parties through the use of web beacons. ABillCut may use Web beacons internally to count users and recognize users through cookies. Access to cookies helps ABillCut personalize your experience when you visit ABillCut. ABillCut may also include web beacons in HTML-formatted email messages that ABillCut or its affiliates or agents send. Including web beacons in email messages helps ABillCut determine your interest in and the effectiveness of such emails. ABillCut may also use web beacons externally. For example, ABillCut may report aggregate information about ABillCut users, such as demographic and usage information, to its partners and other third parties. ABillCut may also include other ABillCut’s web beacons within ABillCut’s Site.
Underage Access and Use of Platform
ABillCut complies with all Federal laws and regulations, including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, which requires the consent of a parent or guardian for the collection of personally identifiable information from children under 13. The Platform is intended to be accessed and used only by adults and is not directed to children under the age of 18. ABillCut does not knowingly permit registration or submission of personally identifiable information by anyone under the age of 18.
Third Party Websites and Links
Personally identifiable information you submit to ABillCut is password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas ABillCut uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. In the unlikely event that an unauthorized third party compromises ABillCut security measures, ABillCut will not be responsible for any damages directly or indirectly caused by an unauthorized third party’s ability to view, use or disseminate such information.
Opt-Out and Changes to Personally Identifiable Information and Use Preferences
You may at any time request a copy of our record of your personally identifiable information, change your personally identifiable information or use preferences, or opt-out of ABillCut’s use of your personally identifiable information by contacting us at the addresses listed below.
ABillCut Contact Information:
Written notices to ABillCut required pursuant to this Agreement must be sent to info@ABillCut.com